[Reader-list] Fwd: [bytesforall] governance issue

Jeebesh Bagchi jeebesh at sarai.net
Mon Dec 17 16:15:40 IST 2001

Subject: [bytesforall] governance issue
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 07:15:07 -0000
From: "parthadhaka" <partha at bytesforall.org>
To: bytesforall at yahoogroups.com

Dear Readers,

We're in search of images, video clips and stories (with visual
resources) on 'IT practices in Governance Issues and Areas'. We want
to incorporate those resources for our next issue of Bytes for All.
We'll provide proper credit and acknowledgements to these
contributions but we cann't offer any financial rewards in exchange of
these (Since Bytes for All is a non-funded initiative which is run by
16+ volunteers across South Asia). I know  a good number of relevant
organizations and persons are subscribed to the list and are working
on the areas of Egovernance and so on. It would be of great honor to
us if we can receive feedback from you to use and share these
resources for our next issue. All the images and stories can be sent
to partha at bytesforall.org email  address and video clips can be sent
to the mailing address (given below) or can be arranged to be
downloaded from any site with full permission from the concerned
authority.

Many of you may have noticed that this list is not active as before.
We have left this list only for Bytes for All related activities and
have created another list (bytesforall_readers at yahoogroups.com) which
is basically a discussion forum for its readers and supporters. We
regularly send messages, and other postings into that list. To
subscribe you have to send a blank message with 'subscribe' on the
subject line to: bytesforall_readers-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
You can be subscribed to both the lists as the content doesn't overlap
and the lists are moderated.

Best wishes and Eid Mubarak, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to
all.

Partha
Bytes for All

Post message: bytesforall at onelist.com