[Reader-list] CONVERSATION METANARRATIVE(S)?

Raquel Herrera rahefe at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 23:08:55 IST 2005

The Vth Symposium on Art & Multimedia/Metanarrative(s)? will be held soon
(28th-29th January 2005, Barcelona, Spain).

As a "warm-up exercise", we the coordinators of the symposium (media art
historian and curator Antoni Mercader + me) have published an online
conversation about the origin of the symposium and the term
"metanarratives".

Please check it at> http://metanarratives.blogspot.com

You can also check the invited speakers
at>http://www.mediatecaonline.net/metanarratives

Hoping to have your feedback about this project :>

Raquel Herrera