[Reader-list] What ails the Sarai Reader List?

punam zutshi punam.zutshi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 11:08:28 IST 2005

Hello Kiran,

I thought I was gamely offering feedback ... Many thanks for
classifying me as more or less resistant to virtual progress!!

You have not actually shared what seems classified information about
the critique of the list.Why the flood of other names of sites?Social
Networking, what's that?? I thought we were also speaking of reader
lists with a specific aim.

Just wanted to say that I am a 'low end' user compared to you.(You've
been immortalised by TOI ).

But feel that what Sarai seems to offer is the participation in 'real
space' as well, which you were glad to have in the Independent Fellows
meet.So the lack of interaction in one sphere is adequately met in
others?

Punam