[Reader-list] What ails the Sarai Reader List?

punam zutshi punam.zutshi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 18:11:51 IST 2005

Dear Kiran,

I take your point that many would find the volume high, but would that
automatically mean that people would respond less?

I was merely reiterating the need for greater attention to the
'surveying' if you must, the needs and views of readers and
administrators.A better system from whose standpoint would be
important to know.I am sure there was discussion about this in the
Sarai seminars.

Yes, a list administrator who hums and haws is not such a great idea.

Punam