[Reader-list] Urban Stories

Nirupama Sekhar nirupama.sekhar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 15:01:10 IST 2006

Urban Stories:
A collection of graphic essays on Mumbai

Please find below the link to some of the pieces..
http://mumbai-urbanstories.blogspot.com
Click on an image to see it full size on a fresh page.(Ensure your browser
doesn't automatically resize the image on the fresh page.)

With these graphic essays, we hope to capture vignettes of contemporary
Mumbai, its people, places and concerns. Coloured by our own perception of
the city, each essay is distinguished and titled using an aspect of time
- be it season, hours, dates or any other mode of time. This title page
serves as a precursor to the main piece.

Any feedback is welcome.

Regards.

Nirupama
Mumbai