[Reader-list] appologies to Mr Rehan Chaudhari

Maitrey Bajpai cawnpore at rediffmail.com
Mon Mar 6 14:20:57 IST 2006

Mr Chaudhari,
I am extreamly sorry for have taken almost a month to reply, but first a clarification, this Maitrey Bajpai is a "HE", and he is really sorry.

As for your question, yes kanpur still is a Leather Hub, but its mainly into leather tanning, shoe production is majorly located in Agra.

This leather business grew because fall of the Textile Mills. Kanpur along with bombay and Ahemdabad was one of the largest manufacturers of mill cloth in the country, but now things have changed.

I am thankful to u for showing interest in my project.
Looking for Your suggestions and queries.

peace,
Maitrey Bajpai
9820844311
9320844311