[Reader-list] A Supreme Court Judge on caste in judiciary

Shivam Vij mail at shivamvij.com
Thu Apr 26 00:32:31 IST 2007

By the way, Pandian is now the Chairperson of the National Commission for
Backward Classes, the Constitution body as far as OBC reservations are
concerned. Strangely, Pandian and the NCBC have not been speaking at all in
the current controversy, mute as if they were deaf, and Pandian refuses to
meet any journalists.

--
http://www.shivamvij.com