[Reader-list] Naeem check before you write

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 25 16:15:30 IST 2007

Naeem

  I see no reason for you to shoot off your mail to my email address. I have not sent or copied any email in the last quite a few weeks to your address.

  Check before you write.

  If you are getting copies of all mails posted into Sarai and do not want them, then you need to change your Reader List Settings

  Kshmendra Kaul

Naeem Mohaiemen <naeem.mohaiemen at gmail.com> wrote:
  Can you all please NOT hit reply-all. Write directly on the readers list.