[Reader-list] gujrat election

chanchal malviya chanchal_malviya at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 11:30:42 IST 2007

Oishik,

Who you are I do not know.... But the way you have written to Vedavati is intolerable... And since you have used your words, now you have hear our words... and mind it, see our decency in even being vulgar... Read my reply...

Let me tell you what Hinduism means -
1. we consider every women as mother, sister or daughter (other than our wife)... Hence we consider Muslims women equivalent to our mother... Thus, when you are abusing us, you must understand that your abuse is bouncing back to your own mother, sister or daughter... as that is the relation we own with them all...

2. For your information, the worst of our Culture - Ravana also didn't try to harm Sita mata against her wish - yet he is demon for many reasons... Unlike Islamic, who have made captive in Kashmir many Hindu women and misuing them, they export women from India to Arabic countries - do you think these are the work of terrorist alone...

3. Hinduism teaches to worship women.. We have every women of our house worshipped as Laxmi... Islam do not understand the meaning of worship also... They feel, God was foolish to create human and intelligent to create Muslims... God was foolish to write Vedas but intelligent to write Quran... God was foolish to create Hindus and intelligent to order Muslims to destroy Hindus... And God has given order to show barbarism agains Hindu women... God was foolish to ask Hindus not to invade any other country and remain peaceful and intelligent to ask Islam to invade Hindus and loot and kill them...  God was foolish to ask Hindus to treat Cow as worshippable creature and ask Islam to slander both Cow and its protectors... If this is the thought driving every Muslim, how will they accept India as a mother... How will they consider Hindus as their brother... How will they consider peace as a humanity...

I am sorry... I am not writing anything out of hatred... I am writing purely because this is happening...
And let Muslims accept that if Gujarat riot has happened, where both Hindus and Muslims died... there are these things that are continously happening....

And please please, do not use abuses agains our sisters... This is provoking and has provoked me to tell all these...

Best regards,