[Reader-list] we owe 15 years to kashmir

Vedavati Jogi vrjogi at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 13:17:04 IST 2007

15 saal ka hisaab
baaki hai.

wonderful!

I think, kashmiri pandits should also tell the same thing to Indian govt. as
well as kashmiris  like that tourist  guide. Because the former are the
worst hit. They lost their homes, their property, their near & dear ones and
most importantly, their 'future'.

I will not dare to ask anybody 'are you listening?'

I know it is falling on deaf ear!

Talking about Kashmiri Hindu's plight means spoiling one's secular
credetials...nobody will do that.

Vedavati