[Reader-list] I-Fellowship Ist Posting

Vedprakash Sharma vedprakash.sharma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 15:41:15 IST 2007

it may prove to be very exciting debate. the authentisity of such tel Gurus has always been under suspicion. would you think to include Tantriks like Chandraswami too? there have been and are many Guru who give Diksha to very influential persons like the leaders, the industrillists etc. what about them?