[Reader-list] A letter from an activist of the Narmada Andolan

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 19:32:43 IST 2007

You said:
And amazingly, this suspicion makes me wonder - are all online testimonials to be taken with a pinch of salt since faking identities online is  an option
I would say, yes. It seems to be an existential? truth?

You are right that I don't know the "real story" but the claim I made does not require one to know any "real story". I had no intention of hurting anybody, but I reserve my right to doubt the text as well as the author.
Regards