[Reader-list] Mass Graves in Kashmir

inder salim indersalim at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 02:10:29 IST 2008

WHETHER THE TRUTH ABOUT MASS GRAVES IN KASHMIR IS ESTABLISHED OR NOT, THE
FACT REMAINS THAT  THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE LOST THEIR
LIVES FOR NO FAULT OF THEIRS.

THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA HAS NO ANSWER TO THAT, LIKE  MANY OTHER STATES WHICH
SUPRESS IN ORDER TO CONTINUE OCCUPATION, WHICH IS PROFOUNDLY REGREGTABLE.

WHATEVER BEST THERE WAS BETWEEN KASHMIR AND INDIA ENDED IN 1990. FIRST
KASHMIRI PANDITS  HAD TO RUN FOR THEIR LIVES,  AND THEN ITS WAS INNOCENT
PEOPLE IN THE VALLEY AT THE RECEIVING END OF BRUTAL VIOLENCE ....

IT IS ALL SAD.

--

http://indersalim.livejournal.com