[Reader-list] reader-list Digest, Vol 57, Issue 50

Ramesh Kumar kumaramesh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 19:54:40 IST 2008

I couldn't agree more with you Bain. Thanks for bringing your work to the
notice of the list. However, in order for us to suggest any journals, it
would help if you could be more specific about what aspects of reception
studies are you focusing on, and in which soico-cultural context? I look
forward to knowing more about your work.

--
Ramesh Kumar
+46 (0)76 246 4975