[Reader-list] Fw: memories of a naxalite friend

MRSG mrsg at vsnl.com
Tue Apr 29 11:33:34 IST 2008

It was so sad to know that Anuradha is no more. I met her in early 80s when
she would come to Delhi for human rights meetings. I still remeber
her courage in an Andhra village when we went as a joint fact finding team
(PUDR, CPDR, APCLC) and got surrounded by angry landowners. Hope her
selfless sacrifice will someday make this wasteland called India little
greener.
M Ray