[Reader-list] Bangladesh Election Blogging

Naeem Mohaiemen naeem.mohaiemen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 20:28:12 IST 2008

As the delayed-by-two-years elections (under a soft-military caretaker
government experiment) are finally approaching in Bangladesh (December
29th), we are organizing a lot of groundwork around protecting voter
rights, especially religious and ethnic minorities. But of course
rights of every voter is actually vulnerable.

Our group Drishtipat, and allies will be blogging here. I will try to
post updates when I can, but please check this URL when you can for
new posts.

http://unheardvoice.net/blog

Analyzing Election Data, Part I and II
http://unheardvoice.net/blog/2008/12/07/ndi-data-1/
http://unheardvoice.net/blog/2008/12/07/ndi-data-2/

Generations, elections & Case for defeat
http://unheardvoice.net/blog/2008/12/07/generations-election-and-the-case-for-a-defeat/

6th December
http://unheardvoice.net/blog/2008/12/06/6th-december/

The 23 Percent, Part I and II