[Reader-list] road-show to prove you belong to the nation

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Sun Jan 20 15:08:39 IST 2008

Hi, It is not that, for muslims they have only mullas as leaders and they are in the vice grip of these mullas who dictate terms of life for them unlike any other hindu who lives life with his way of life. Secondly, muslims have only leaders who are foisted on them that are not popular choice either. ?