[Reader-list] Some More Dirt on Yasin Malik

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 10:58:48 IST 2008

that is really sad!!! What Karan singh, farooq abdulla,gulam nabi azad are doing?

Aditya Raj Kaul <kauladityaraj at gmail.com> wrote:  Sad as it may sound,the incisive reportage by a Dainik Jaagran correspondent
might just end up as another news story.In all probability Yasin Malik will
continue to be what we call in Hindi"Sarkar ka Daamad".He enjoys Indian
Security,Prime Minister's Attention and Petro Dollars despite him having
raped,killed,maimed,kidnapped innocent people.

If the Kashmir Division of MHA can be so brazen so as to say,"We have no
information on cases related to Malik" what action can one expect.The Indian
State has fallen to a level where it believes that Yasin Malik is their
"best bet" to buy peace in valley.

More more indepth information; visit:
http://kashmiris-in-exile.blogspot.com/

Thanks