[Reader-list] Islamic justice

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 23:44:58 IST 2008

Its changing season. Communicable diseases are spreading like fire. Keep
away!!!

I need not reply to trash, Aarti. You be happy with it. Its sort of
difficult to digest some open truth. Isn't it ? :-)

I'm tagged ill, just because I'm a victim of a similar 'Islamic Justice'.
Great going Pseudo-secular ..

Okay, I stop it. Will you ?

Period.