[Reader-list] SIMI activists found with SAR Geelani CDs: Police

prakash ray pkray11 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 13:37:17 IST 2008

Dear members of the Indian unit of Ku Klux Klan,

Strangly enough I have many videos listed by one of many Ku Klux Klanists,
including the disturbing film by Sanjay Kak (I was also involved in its
screening in JNU) and some of so-called confessions taken on Gun-point. Mr
Kaul, please tell me where I should go to surrender. You are right that it
is our Police, but many of its deeds make me sad and I feel ashamed whenever
a fake-encounter takes place, whenever false cases are cooked, whenever
Police plays partisan role in riots and carnages, whenever they rape or
molest, whenever they ask for bribes....And then I donot hesitate to point
finger at them. Yes, I am a slave, a slave of my conciousness. Yes, I
surrender, I feel sorry when I am wrong, I ask for forgiveness when I do
wrong.

When you support or take part (both are same thing at moral/political level)
in activities like spitting, blackening faces, killing, raping,
hate-campaign, you (or anyone) have no right to claim to speak against
certain people or actions.

You and other members of Ku Klux Klan must get a dose of your own medicine
and MUST BE EVICTED FROM THE LIST.

This is my country and I cannot allow anything to be done in my name. I
repeat: Not in my name...

Prakash