[Reader-list] Whose Plot is this really ?

Yousuf ysaeed7 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 19:04:49 IST 2008

Dear Pawan
I never challenged your IT knowledge. Never heard of DOS, never experienced 14.4 kbps. (Won't even claim about the first website I designed in 1997). You take all the credit please.

I would simply let everyone here to wonder what has your own group (which is larger than Sarai reader-list) taught you in all these 10 years about how to treat fellow netizens.

Thank you

Yousuf Saeed