[Reader-list] About the list

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 18:13:38 IST 2008

Dear List Reader's,

I was wrong when I thought that with the much needed e-mail by the 'List
Administrator' the matter would be resolved. But, unfortunately, there still
are people rigid on their autocratic stand, their ego is much more than the
smooth functioning of the group. One of them is Inder Salim, who now also
wants to become Prime Minister of India (In fact, knows he'll become
someday). Help our nation will someone!

Inder Salim has an habit to drag things out to no bounds. He can just
exaggerate to no limits and is for no solution to any problem.

There have been occasion when even we have been targeted and named with all
sorts of rubbish. But, you remain silent on it. Don't we deserve an apology
? Or, you typically turn blind at this point. (Refer List archive for proof,
I don't have time these days honestly to hunt those points and links and
words and then post in this non-issue debate)

Lastly, Inder Salim, I decided to ignore all these mails long back for the
best of this list and even all members who were annoyed with me and others.
But, unfortunately, you and your jhollahwallahs have still some patience
left to extend this already much extended issue.

Kindly wake up and try to dwell upon issues of more importance, concern.

And, I can bet Pawan Durani will prefer sucide rather then a so called
'Bharat Ratna' from some Inder Salim.

Are you sure you are Inder Salim ? To become a PM, before that a MP and much
before that a Politician (for which you qualify), you need a name and
identity proof. Who is Inder Tickoo ?

Love
Aditya Raj Kaul