[Reader-list] Safety of list-members

Shivam V lists at shivamvij.com
Mon Nov 17 14:16:04 IST 2008

Aditya,

You needlessly drag my name here. I have never accused you, or anyone
on this list, of being paid by anyone whatsoever. The "Hindu
Terrorists" business, was not addressed to you, or to anyone in
particular. On Shuddha's reprimand I had apologised for that, with a
qualificatory explanation. I don't see why I must apologise again, and
that too to you when I had never addressed you, only so that Pawan and
you can then apologise for making libellous remarks against many on
this list that they are "paid agents".

I find it very curious that you should take that post, which just a
news report, as an affront to yourself. Unless, of course, you are
claiming to be offended as a Hindu. In which case: Are you more Hindu
than I am? If yes, then on what basis? Caste?

shivam

--
mail at shivamvij dot com