[Reader-list] I was tortured, made to see obscene CD: Sadhvi

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 13:54:46 IST 2008

Dear Vivek,

If you wanted to prove a point by answer , i do not mind. What I however
mind is the hypocrites in this list who would rather say we do not approve ,
we did not support etc when provoked.

However all these people jumped very recently into a chain of mails "media
Circus" etc....

It is this which creates a suspicion on the true nature and intentions of
the 'liberals'.

lastly , we still have no conviction.....for thousands of hindus killed in
Kashmir ,.......

Pawan