[Reader-list] Real Face of Terrorist Yasin Malik

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 22:37:24 IST 2008

Extremely Sorry ! I missed this out earlier.

With Yasin Malik, the killer terrosrist being portrayed as Angulimala , I
wonder who is is the Gautama , Buddha or Siddharta in this case ?

No matter who is what ! This killer will face out .... ;Has to been served
justice.

This Yasin mailk , the person who is responsible for displacement of 7 lac
Kashmiri Pandits and responsible for deaths of 35000 [ thirty five thousand
] Kashmiri Hindus , has ot face the gallows , served by Indian
Justice....sooner or later.

Pawan