[Reader-list] Noorani Reads the Fine Print of the Amarnath Accord

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 00:59:10 IST 2008

Aarti,
Since you r NOBODY in Kashmir issue, you re irrelevant when it comes to
discussing the issues and the personalities involved.

And I wonder why Inder Ji does not respect himself by suffixing Balasaheb or
Advani Ji with Sahib.

I know Murtaza and Yasin Malik better than they know themselves and to know
why I know so much about these liars  ...you better know me.

Pawan