[Reader-list] Noorani Reads the Fine Print of the Amarnath Accord (Nobody)

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 14:04:24 IST 2008

Baruk,
For "nobodies" like you I have written about Nooranis observation. Pls
check

http://thekashmir.wordpress.com/2008/09/07/noorani/

And if "nobodies" are no expert...they better not become"somebody" about
Kashmir issue.

And unfortuantely these nobody have as much understanding about Kashmir as I
have of the pictures and poems on your blog. So i dont even comment on that.

I hope this does make you understand ?

Pawan