[Reader-list] The updated list of killings by the firing ofarmedforces

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Thu Sep 18 16:10:30 IST 2008

May GOD bless you and your intellect to understand that the GOD that you are invoking as Allah is the same for me as Ram/Shiva and for other followers of faith, christianity, it is Christ.
     As to evidence what more evidence is needed when you bring your women and children as shields, hide behind them with your slogans and shoot your own leaders from behind. ? Just as Mulla of lal masid in Pakistan encouraged youth like you for jihad, promised jannath of 72 virgins and janath made of gold and silver, but Mulla himself ran away in Burkha , away from that jannath. !

   Well as to argument  that 7 lakh people come out to listen to azadi, does it justify the lack of governance of omar Abdulla or his fathers life in London and golf course.? Or to that matter, Mufti by backdoor taking Congress Gulam to be CM to sow the seeds of disharmony between communities. ?

   Basic truth is that citizens of the nation, be it in kashmir or kanyakumari, be it in Bengal or Gujarath, need good governance without fear or favour to any commune vote bank., without discrimination. Rioters who riot have to be disciplined whichever caste or faith they belong, it does not matter for the nation and its citizens.Deviant behaviour of anyone be it SIMI or bhajrang dal,  pentecostal missionaries or nuns and priests of any faith,  has to be accounted for by the system of governance as we are the governance as citizens of the nation.