[Reader-list] Communists ask for forgiveness for acts committed in past

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 13:05:52 IST 2009

Dear Anupam ,

I suggest you learn E-mailing before you blame gmail. I do not like a
personal interaction going public irrespective of whether I am
involved or not. Ethics come with responsibility and that is a word
for you to understand.

Being critical of 'sickular' also does not make  me a BJP cadre. I
don't mind turning immature to teach some immatures.

As for me , i would join the party i like some day when i feel . Till
now I am not a member of any.

I was an activist of SFI many years back in Kashmir , voted for
National Conference when i was very young, Indira Gandhi ji was like
revered like a mother , and I am a supporter of Panun Kashmir cause
and not its member.

I do not wish to join politics for making 'loads of money' ....the day
I wish .....i would have a red flag in my hand and a false commitment
to labor class and a photo of non Indian on the wall behind the place
i sit.

Pawan