[Reader-list] MNIC? The MIND? sixth sense?

asad abbasi asad_abbasi at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 23:50:29 IST 2009

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/pattie_maes_demos_the_sixth_sense.html

Dear All,
Concerning the on going discussion about the device that government of India wants to go ahead with, which allegedly can identify the terrorist, I believe is still a hypothetical thing and might take years or a decade before even coming to market.(if anything such as the proposed one can be built- that is). But recently I saw a video about a project called sixth sense which I believe is the new kind of technology and in disguise may guide us greater innovations.
I personally won’t comment on things the presenter had to say about knowledge and optimal decisions that we make because I think she lacked bit of clarity (at least for me) but the gadget totally moved me at some points and I hope every one enjoys what can be the future of our generation.

Regards

ASAD