[Reader-list] An Appeal on the eve of Forthcoming Elections...available options..??...

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 15:22:56 IST 2009

Dear all

With the efforts of a few of our members, we have come to know about the
Hindutva cum- cultural-nationalistic seculars (read BJP), and the
appeasing-cum-pseudo seculars (read Congress/SP/BSP/DMK etc...). Probably
one among us may now come up with something on the Communists as well.

I just say one thing: Please vote for someone who fights for the cause of
our livelihood, for our existence with dignity, and certainly for our
rights. In other words, vote for someone who serves to the cause of ideals
on which the nation was created, if not for your sake, then for the sake of
those unnamed unspoken thousands of people, who fought for making this
nation independent, for making this nation a better place to live in during
and after independence.

And if there is no such candidate according to you, then only don't vote.

Regards

Rakesh