[Reader-list] EVERY ONE IS FOOLED 1CE n a sorry

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Thu Apr 16 12:25:37 IST 2009

He who is ignorantly fooled repeatedly is called a fool.   An afterthought regards the sikh resistance by army and anti sikh riots   I do not pretend by giving criminals who have still not purged themselves a 2nd chance not 2 mean varun is one, just a rhetoric what i'll point out is that so far about 2 years ago certain sikh groups were a part of nda. I hope they were aware of the gruesome history as they were neither based in the Us nor detached 4rm rss idealogy, as they seem intelligent individuals. Now suddenly they remember the riots and secret crimes committed by army I repeat every time we have to resort to a crime we justify use of it and further endanger by creating perverts, I feel ashamed of staying with such people but obviously use of rape has more to do with violation of dignity and private property rather than genetic mutation obviously which can be only by killing and not raping women either in cells or later in riots. moreover 2 are
 different events and were undertaken under different regimes, not obviously under current leadership, bjp wasnt. After this I urge my intelligent readers to think-            1. Those parties who make this am agenda are thus politically void, and rouges who make fun of serious issues like rape useless to  invoke sec 420 and i am  against unnecessary violence. Rioters  if they were traitors so long electoral dustbin befits them.
  2. Rather than raging public 4 vote banks which would be fascist   or issuing strong statements forcing people to think advocate of any right are good even of religion, but you must  clarify defend your ram rajya. Lend support to a criminal you are also one purge your own house and no evil will enter it! When fire hits forests animals leave it.  A strong leader must lead own people even if weak. Rss and Bjp must show compulsary standards of civil ness.   Why did we believe in ahimsa remember of our dominance in trade. Neh, as one grows enemies also increase. I know not advani in person as if bothered all i can read is intent  and impact.