[Reader-list] Varun tortured in jail: BJP

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 19:42:44 IST 2009

Oh anupAm I so pity you dear! You so live in the imaginative world and are
fooled within with no regret at all. You have patience dude..lol

By the way, the news item was published by Press Trust of India (PTI).
Wonder if u've ever heard of it ?

I just posted something which didn't hit the headlines. Just like in the
past the fake witnesses story of so called activist Teesta Setalvad didn't
show up at many placed for obvious reasons.

You are so great at your rhetoric friend. Go on with it and be blessed..

ahhh anupam.. come on.. you need to shoot another one liner..

Hope 'Kali Mata' blesses your understanding skills.

--
Aditya Raj Kaul