[Reader-list] Feudalism in Pakistan

Murali V murali.chalam at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 09:32:13 IST 2009

Regarding you querries on the genuinity of Ramayana and the happenings, all
of the references to planetary positions in the Ramayana have been cross
verified through a powerful planetarium software.

Please check the link below
http://www.organiser.org/dynamic/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=116&page=19

Re: "If tomorrow I prove that at the spot where your house is built, a
temple was constructed long back, and that it was demolished,...."

There is a difference between acquiring a house through a regular process of
registration through Govt. agencies and forcefully assurping.

Regards,
V Murali