[Reader-list] Fwd: A Just Peace in Kashmir? Reflections on

Sanjay Kak kaksanjay at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 18:36:58 IST 2009

My apologies. It was forwarded to me, with no indication that it came
from a closed web group. Of course Aalok, as would be obvious, you—or
your comments—were incidental to the post. It was more to encourage
Kshemendra Kaul to respond on this list.
But nevertheless, my apologies for this breach of etiquette.

Best

Sanjay

PS btw, is Sarai reader-list a closed group? Do our posts also make
their way to other people outside of subscribers? Just a t