[Reader-list] Sam Miller on Sarai

sam miller sammillerdelhi at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 18 11:08:18 IST 2009

mmm, Kshmendra - I've changed my mind since then, and Sarai has certainly changed. It has sadly become a platform for bigotry and curse-swapping.

I'd now quite like to see a bit more post-modern jargon, and a lot less willy-waving.

And yes - I strongly agree with the note Monica just sent - surely there has to be a greater emphasis on finding and investigating common ground, and, I would add, on collaboration.

Sam