[Reader-list] Jaswant’s Jinnah -view across the border

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 23 14:39:33 IST 2009

Dear Ram Prasad Sharma

May I first express my amazement at the quality of your writing and communication considering that you are Class XI student.

In my earlier post I did not say that the 'past' DOES NOT have an impact on the 'present'. It would have been idiotic of me to say such a thing. If I did then I am an idiot.

I was advocating (in the context of improving Indo-Pak relations) that the obsession with the events and personalities of the 'past' (especially pre 1947 partition) is not going to help in improving Indo-Pak relations in the 'present'.

Kshmendra