[Reader-list] On why Singh, Shourie and Sangh should learn Photoshop?

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 22:29:02 IST 2009

that it seems even prostitutes are better than
the corrupt ministers of this govt.

Dear Rakesh
I guess, you could have placed your argment without the above
expression,  I beleive, we have no right to humiliate 'prostitue' .

about the rest of your piece,
i am not sympathetic to right wing politics. BJP is a Gang of killers
with a  fixed agenda, as we knew always....they are in politics merely
to capture power . Silent killers within them are not less guilty.
Opposition to Congress could have shaped on pragmatic points rather
than fear of RSS.

Unfortunate for India, that we have to debate the ways to legtimize
the opposition which is based on bias and fraud. Congress is already
full of silent RSS members, such as late Nar simha Rao, and even Shiv
Raj Patil like people.

best
is

--