[Reader-list] Is the singular Rhetoric of Terror flawed?

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 16:59:59 IST 2009

Dear Taha

I appreciate the response you put up, specially as it clarifies things.

But I think that the way the article has been originally put up, it would
make one wonder that God is being described as the terrorist.And as that was
not what you meant to express, I think it would have been better to
highlight human negligence in such cases.

I do agree with the points raised through your questions. Bihar floods are
basically a result of human negligence. And so is the case with most, if not
all, environmental calamities. But the way the article has been put up,
instead makes someone believe God is being blamed for it.

Regards

Rakesh