[Reader-list] Brutalisation of Kashmiri society-who is responsible..??... Press Release of KPSS(Pandits still based in Kashmir)

Lalit Ambardar lalitambardar at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 27 01:21:21 IST 2009

Blame it on those who founded the 'gun culture' in the valley at the behest of their Pakistani masters.Today, Kashmir that had almost 'zero' crime rate till the onset of pan Islamism inspired terrorism in 1989-90, has become synonymous with 'death' & 'destruction'. It is a pity that the protagnists of the macabre 'death & destruction' drama in Kashmir  enjoy a fan following on this forum too & that brutalisation of Kashmiri society has been allowed in the name of jihad for 'so called azadi'....???...

Regards all

LA