[Reader-list] Fw: HIV and male circumcision

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jul 29 13:48:56 IST 2009

I am not a medico but do not understand HIV prevention part. . . . . ... . . . .    .......
Yup in childhood Circumscribtion helps the pennis to grow, and if circumferential, could actually increase sensitivity, than loose desire, unless crudeluy performed I guess!  Yup and Hindu's do not oppose it. And they wont, for obvious reasons! Concerns might have risen due to Para-Normal concers of Babas who tussle to come to limelight, backed by Religious Forces.