[Reader-list] Lalgarh does not exist

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 23 16:17:29 IST 2009

Thanks Rakhesh,

Lalgarh lives on, as a shock to and as a check to government attrocities and arbitariness. No one can deny the costs of any civil war. Lalgarh lives on as an eye pointer to those who involve in party violence. Lalgarh lives on to portray the failure of democracy and Human rights mechanism. Even if we have experienced patrons and service men and Nation-Machoist forces, the viral elements, usually the semi-trained personnel placed who work at grassroot placed under an ever growing force and whose wrong deeds continue. thE villages are not yet captured. Another Lalgarh may rise, who knows in that very palce itself. I wonder at Blatant logic of such Sanitising (does that equal neutralising ie killing) operations only to recall the Mumbai Terror attacks where the NSG helped sanitisation of the hostages as well. The Maoists have spread. Alas, the depriciation of ideology, the mixing up with Cpm style tactics and Favouring Domestic capitalism and semi-feudal
 values and ignoring more vitality behind class struggle that man should get means to live and grow decently, his fundamental rights to Natural Resources.
Was this intentional to buy back lost weapons. Many more shall be killed in train attacks etc. The govt shall click it's tongue. That's all. But that's not cheap, is it?