[Reader-list] The Islamic Flag of Indian Muslims

chanchal malviya chanchal_malviya at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 12:11:41 IST 2009

Dear Anupam,

You are conflicting your own sentence...   You said, national anthem is sung when you feel for your country...
The direct meaning of this sentence is 'One will not sing the National Anthem if he do not feel for the Country'

There is no question of force.... I never said that any anti-national should be forced to sing the Anthem... not all..

If Saffron is my color... let me understand what is your color....   Why was the Flag of India not completely white... If Saffron color is wrong, why it is there in the Flag at all... I wonder if you have ever told to the Terrorist that they have Greenized websites... I am sure you have never told so...

Because you do not have answers to the Saffrons, whose area of operation are within their own country... and they have come up as powers to respond to them who are harming Humanity in India (eg Conversion program of Christian by buying through money and for humanitarian reason, infiltration of Crores of Bangladeshis, etc.).. Unfortunately, Saffrons has to do this because people like you supports them (as Congress, CPIM dos)...  And fighting for the protection is Crime and rhetoric for you... doesn't matter....