[Reader-list] The Islamic Flag of Indian Muslims

bipin aliens at dataone.in
Wed May 6 14:03:31 IST 2009

Dear Anupam,

No time but giving very brief answer.

I have not written anything against any particular community. I have never
wrote anything against Muslim in my statement. They are also having equal
right and there is no question of condemning them. I am against the Indians
Includes all) behaving against the interest of country not respecting its
sovereignty, nationality, support direct/indirect support to terrorism and
indiscipline in behavior.

thanks
Bipin