[Reader-list] The Islamic Flag of Indian Muslims

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 16:16:19 IST 2009

Dear Inder

Request you to answer a simple question before I address the other points in your mail. Please do honour this request.

Where have I (as put by you)

 """""instantly clubbed development of Gujarat with Modi.""""""

Will be grateful for your response evidencing that statement attributed to me.

Not even in my dreams would I find any excuse (including any economic development) that would justify or make bearable the person of Modi for me.

Kshmendra