[Reader-list] News Items posted on the net on Multipurpose National Identity Cards-118

Jeebesh jeebesh at sarai.net
Sat May 30 16:49:08 IST 2009

If you have the capacity to stop the State in it's most intimate and
phantasmic act with it's citizen, go ahead. I do not think it will
stop. It will accelerate and build a huge arsenal of effects and
affects. Since a discussion list lives in time, it will be nice to
track it. Tracking its various edges and claims will be something a
list with so many articulate individuals can do well and carefully
observe the MNIC over time and hopefully will be able to provide some
insight into its operation and social life. That may help various
collective actions to be informed by.