[Reader-list] ..and these newspapers say Australians are racist

Sudeep K S sudeep.ks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 18:46:19 IST 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 6:37 PM, Kshmendra Kaul <kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Dear Sudeep
>
> Your explanations and references notwithstanding, I still do not see
> anything RACIST in the cartoon strip.
>
> Kshmendra

Ok.. let us try to come to a common platform before arguing over a word.
What do you mean by the word RACIST? According to you, what all would come
under racism?

After listening to your answer, I can try to explain better why I feel this
cartoon (and also many Delhiites' attitude towards 'South Indians' or many
Europeans' attitude towards Indians) is absolutely racist in nature. I would
also like to fight a case in the court, it is just that I do not have enough
money or time for that.

love
sudeep