[Reader-list] The Deception of the Indian Liberal Discourse on Kashmir

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 11:19:55 IST 2010

Dear Mani

You are a typical example from such people who's worldview is restricted to interpreting everything around them through the dogma that they subscribe to. In this you are no better than the worst examples of religious fundamentalists/extremists.

Use your brains.

If 'corporate interests' had any significant role in the Kashmir imbroglio, would benefiting from 'corporates' be better served by separation from India or being a part of India? Would an 'independent' Kashmir or Kashmir integrated into (a near bankrupt) Pakistan provide more from 'corporate interests' or do Indian Corporates have deeper pockets for doling out money?

I might be in total disagreement with the 'movement' in Kashmir for separation from India but I would be a fool and anyone would be a fool not to recognise the foundations of those political aspirations as being similar to what led to the 1947 partition.

And you are being a fool Mani.

You asked " is the whole of J&K burning or is it just a few locations?" In the answer to that question lies the dismissal of your 'corporate interests' theory. You obviously know very little about J&K

What I mentioned as " the foundations of those political aspirations as being similar to what led to the 1947 partition", are primarily confined to Kashmir Valley and that is why only Kashmir Valley is burning.

In my last mail I had written that I should not be wasting my time on you but you are providing amusement. It is interesting to see to what limits idiocies will be mouthed.

Kshmendra