[Reader-list] Reg: Cases slapped on Himanshu Kumar, a Gandhian activist

Rajkamal Goswami rajkamalgoswami at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 17:01:39 IST 2010

Dude Rakesh,

Thanks for the update. I actually met Sir Himanshu when he was in
Bangalore and was in complete awe of him and his "true" Gandhian
ideals & deep understanding of various issues plaguing our country.
Arundhati Roy heavily borrowed his ideas in her recent
pro-maoist-tribal writings. Just wish & pray that he stays safe!

I bow my head for a true grass-root activist who doesn't crave for publicity!

Thanks
Rajkamal

--
Rajkamal Goswami
PhD Student

Web: www.atree.org

“To be in good moral condition requires at least as much training as
to be in good physical condition.”