[Reader-list] India state-run banks 'turn away Muslims': BBC

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 02:21:33 IST 2010

I didn't know a poor Indian who is not a muslim is invited, offered
breakfast and tea along with an easy account. I wonder what religion are the
bollywood Khans who make billions. Do they have trouble opening bank
accounts?

It's high time Javed, you start forwarding emails asking for one more
Pakistan. I will be with those who ask for a new country as long as they
promise that every Muslim will be treated equally in that country.